I was nominated by Hanna for another Mystery Blogger Award. Please make sure you check out her blog.
• Thank whoever nominated you and include a link back to their blog
• Tell your readers three things about yourself
Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
• Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny one
Continue reading “Mystery Blogger Award”
Goodreads Monday is hosted by Lauren’s Page Turners. All you have to do is show off a book from your TBR that you’re looking forward to reading.
Talon by Julie Kagawa
Continue reading “Goodreads Monday 7/16/18”
I got nominated for four more Sunshine Blogger Awards. Thank you to Meredith, Jenn, Caitlynn, and Eden, Destiny, and Destiny for the nominations. Make sure you go check out their blogs!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog.
2. Answer the questions
Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions
4. List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post.
Continue reading “Four More Sunshine Blogger Awards”
The 19th will be 1 year since I started on WP. So I would like to open this up to any questions you may have for me. It can be about blogging, books, or personal. I’m pretty open for the most part, though there may be a few things that would be off limits.
So comment below with any questions you have for me and I’ll be sharing the answers on the 19th. Thank you all for following me for the past year!
Down The TBR Hole is a meme created by lost in a story that revolves around cleansing your TBR of all those books you’re never going to read and sort through it all to know what’s actually on there.
Most of you probably know this feeling, your Goodreads TBR pile keeps growing and growing and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You keep adding, but you add more than you actually read. And then when you’re scrolling through your list, you realize that you have no idea what half the books are about and why you added them. Well that’s going to change!
It works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go
As before, if there are no comments below the cover, I just don’t really remember adding the book to my list. I will be doing 15 again this week.
Continue reading “Down the TBR #38”
I was tagged by Ginny @ Discerning Couch Potato for the Secret Life of a Book Blogger. Make sure you check out her blog!
1. How long have you been blogging?
I started on WP July 19, 2017, so almost a year. I started a blog a week or two earlier, but I didn’t have many followers/posts until I moved here.
2. At what point do you think you’ll stop blogging?
Hopefully not for a long time. I’ll stop when it’s no longer fun or if I don’t have the time. But I really enjoy blogging.
Continue reading “The Secret Life of a Book Blogger Tag”
Can’t Wait Wednesday/Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Wishful Endings and was previously hosted by Breaking the Spine. It was created to show off a future release that you are excited for.
Continue reading “Can’t Wait Wednesday 7/11/18”