I honestly cannot believe it’s November. I probably say this every month, but time just flies. I’m doing well on my challenges and should complete the last one this month. I hope to join in more next year and maybe increase my goals.
I read 3 books by Asian authors in October. My goal was 11 for the year. New Total: 17/11
Continue reading “October 2019 Update On My Yearly Challenges”
I’m still horrible with updating these on the pages they’re supposed to be on, but I am remembering to write them down each month. So I guess that’s something. I’ve already met most of my goals, but not all.
I read thirteen 2019 releases in September. New total: 106/50
Continue reading “September 2019 Yearly Challenge Updates”
I’m doing surprisingly well with all these challenges. If you saw my early posts, you’ll know that I hardly ever signed up for yearly challenges. It overwhelms me and I always forget to go back and update on each one. But I wanted to push myself a bit this year and signed up for a few.
In August, I read 1 book by an Asian author. My total is 12/11. So I’ve met this goal already and hope to get some more read before the end of the year.
Continue reading “August 2019 Yearly Challenge Update”
I almost forgot to do an update on all my yearly challenges. I did ok in July, adding to some challenges, but doing little to none in others.
I only read 1 book for the Year of the Asian challenge. But this put me at 11 which was my goal.
Continue reading “July 2019 Challenge Update”
I’ve really been failing on linking up for each of these. I’m determined to remember soon and get caught up. I signed up for way more challenges than I normally do, so it’s been harder for me to keep up with them.
Year of the Asian Challenge:
My goal is 11+. I read 1 in June. New total: 10/11
Continue reading “Yearly Challenge Updates as of June 2019”
Just a quick update on my yearly challenges. I’m doing well on all but one so far.
New Release (2019) Challenge: 11
Year of the Asian Reading Challenge: 3
Pages Read Challenge: 4406
TBR and Beyond Yearly Challenge: 1
Audiobook Challenge: 0
Continue reading “May 2019 Challenge Updates”
I decided to join another challenge for 2019. This one is for audiobooks. You can sign up here.
- Runs January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2019 than you did in 2018.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. First update in June 30, 2019 and last update in December 15, 2019.
Continue reading “Signing up for the 2019 Audiobook Challenge”