I’ve really been failing on linking up for each of these. I’m determined to remember soon and get caught up. I signed up for way more challenges than I normally do, so it’s been harder for me to keep up with them.
Year of the Asian Challenge:
My goal is 11+. I read 1 in June. New total: 10/11
Continue reading “Yearly Challenge Updates as of June 2019”
Just a quick update on my yearly challenges. I’m doing well on all but one so far.
New Release (2019) Challenge: 11
Year of the Asian Reading Challenge: 3
Pages Read Challenge: 4406
TBR and Beyond Yearly Challenge: 1
Audiobook Challenge: 0
Continue reading “May 2019 Challenge Updates”
Since I already read a lot of new releases, I thought I would sign up for the 2019 New Release Challenge hosted by Lexxie and Brandee. You can follow the link and sign up, too.
- Books have to be released and reviewed in 2019.
- Other challenges can be used as well, if you are participating in the Netgalley / Edelweiss challenge or in the COYER challenge, books can count towards more than one challenge, as long as the ones you use for the 2018 New Release Reading Challenge qualify to the other rules.
- The minimum length for a book to qualify is 100 pages, it can be in any format though, physical, e-book, ARC or audiobook.
- The New Release Challenge is open from January 1st through December 31st 2019, and sign-ups are open until September 1st 2019.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate, you can link to your review on Goodreads or Booklikes instead – so don’t be shy!
- If you want to spread the love, please use #2019NewReleaseChallenge on Twitter
Continue reading “2019 New Release Challenge Sign Up”