The Diversity Reading Challenge is hosted by Celebrity Readers. You can find the sign up info HERE.
I always read a lot of diverse books, so this challenge is a good one for me. It may push me to read even more this year.
how to play:
- Declare your intentions to participate in this challenge somewhere on the internet!! You do not need to be a blogger to participate, there are many ways to declare. You could write a blog post, create a reading challenge page, create a Goodreads shelf containing diverse books you hope to read, post about it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Some things you could include (but that aren’t required):
- A link to this page so that others may find us and join the fun as well (feel free to download the button at the bottom to use in your posts).
- The goals you are setting for yourself (number of diverse books you want to read over the year, number of different kinds of diversity you want to explore, and if participating in the mini-challenge, the level you are aiming for).
- A list of potential diverse books you hope to read for this challenge.
- Sign up for the challenge using the link up below, and link directly to where you’ve declared your intentions (ie to the specific blog post, the goodreads shelf, the facebook post, etc).
- We will be posting quarterly link ups for you to add links to your reviews or any wrap-up/overview posts you wish to share.
- Go forth and READ!! And have fun!!
- Use the hashtag #DiversityRC2021 on any social media to keep up with other participants!
My goal is 50 books for 2021.
Did you sign up for the 2021 Diverse Reading Challenge?