Down The TBR Hole is a meme created by lost in a story that revolves around cleansing your TBR of all those books you’re never going to read and sort through it all to know what’s actually on there.
Most of you probably know this feeling, your Goodreads TBR pile keeps growing and growing and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You keep adding, but you add more than you actually read. And then when you’re scrolling through your list, you realize that you have no idea what half the books are about and why you added them. Well that’s going to change!
It works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go
I am going to remove sequels for books when I haven’t read book one. They may or may not get added back later.
It’s a Whole Spiel
Symptoms of a Heartbreak
Season of the Witch
Hazel Bly and the Deep Blue Sea
Keeper of the Lost Cities
Girls Like Us
The Guinevere Deception
A Match Made in Mehendi
Teen Titans: Raven
A Dress For The Wicked
And the Trees Crept In
Eclipse the Skies
REMOVING ALL FIVE
I kept 10 and removed 10 this week.