Down The TBR Hole is a meme created by lost in a story that revolves around cleansing your TBR of all those books you’re never going to read and sort through it all to know what’s actually on there.
Most of you probably know this feeling, your Goodreads TBR pile keeps growing and growing and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You keep adding, but you add more than you actually read. And then when you’re scrolling through your list, you realize that you have no idea what half the books are about and why you added them. Well that’s going to change!
It works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go
I am going to remove sequels for books when I haven’t read book one. They may or may not get added back later.
This Side of Home
The Grace Year
The Last Voyage of Poe Blythe
Amelia Westlake Was Never Here
99% Faking It
When We Were Lost
Love & Other Curses
There’s Something About Sweetie
The Light at the Bottom of the World
Only Ashes Remains
The Hummingbird Dagger
The Sword and the Dagger
With the Fire on High
Frankly in Love
I kept 8 and removed 12 this week.