Down The TBR Hole is a meme created by lost in a story that revolves around cleansing your TBR of all those books you’re never going to read and sort through it all to know what’s actually on there.
Most of you probably know this feeling, your Goodreads TBR pile keeps growing and growing and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You keep adding, but you add more than you actually read. And then when you’re scrolling through your list, you realize that you have no idea what half the books are about and why you added them. Well that’s going to change!
It works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go
I am going to remove sequels for books when I haven’t read book one. They may or may not get added back later.
Watch You Burn
Love & Other Carnivorous Plants
Anger is a Gift
Playing Her Secret Crush
I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter
Empire of Sand
The Princess Curse
The Truth Lies Here
Four Dead Queens
Monstress Volume 3
The Storm Runner
Race to the Sun
Sal & Gabi Break the Universe
I kept 8 and removed 12 this week.