Welcome to my stop on the blog tour for Wild & Chance by Allen Zadoff. This tour is being hosted by Fantastic Flying Book Club.
Wild & Chance
by Allen Zadoff
Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Release Date: April 28, 2020
Genre: Middle Grade, Children’s
Sit. Speak. Survive the chase.
A girl wakes up trapped on a sinking ship with no memory of who she is and nothing but her instinct to survive. She fights her way to freedom, only to discover two incredible facts: She is a dog, and she can understand human speech. She soon befriends a thirteen-year-old boy named Chance who gives her a name of her own-Wild.
But Wild and Chance find themselves running for their lives, pursued by relentless Animal Control officers. Joined by a mysterious hacker girl named Junebug, the unlikely trio fights for survival while trying to solve the mystery of Wild’s extraordinary strength, superintelligence, and high-tech collar.
Equal parts heart-pounding action and heartfelt journey, Wild & Chance grabs the reader from page one and never lets go.
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/51300521-wild-chance
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/136805319X
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/wild-chance-allen-zadoff/1132830628
- Book Depository: https://www.bookdepository.com/Wild–Chance-Allen-Zadoff/9781368053198
- Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/wild-chance-3
- iBooks: https://books.apple.com/us/book/wild-chance/id1500054124
- IndieBound: https://www.indiebound.org/book/9781368053198
This is my baby, Ripley. He’ll be 8 in July. He’s by far, the best and smartest dog I’ve ever had.
Allen Zadoff is the author of the new thriller series, The Unknown Assassin which earned starred reviews and is being developed as a feature film by Will Smith’s Overbrook Entertainment. His YA novel, Food, Girls, and Other Things I Can’t Have won the Sid Fleischman Humor Award and was a YALSA selection for Most Popular Paperbacks of 2012. His second novel was My Life, the Theater, and Other Tragedies, the story of a techie hiding from life after a family tragedy. His third novel Since You Left Me is set in Los Angeles and tells the story of a religious school student who doesn’t believe. He also wrote the memoir for adults, Hungry:Lessons Learned on the Journey from Fat to Thin.
Allen is a graduate of Cornell University and the Harvard University Institute for Advanced Theatre Training. Visit him on the web at www.allenzadoff.com.
- 1 copy of WILD & CHANCE by Allen Zadoff
- US Only
- The prize may be delayed due to shipping centers being affected by COVID-19.
Follow The Tour: