This might be a tougher challenge for me, but I know some final books will be coming out in 2020 and I’d love to read an older series. I thought this challenge might push me a bit more. You can find the info HERE.
WHAT CAN YOU READ?
Basically, you can read ANY book that is part of a series, as long as you complete the series in 2020. Here is some extra information:
- You can read any genre and/or format: paperback, hardcover, ARC, ebook, audiobook, manga, graphic novel and comic book
- Books published in 2020 are a go, as well as ARCs for 2021
- If a series is not completed, or will not be completed in 2020, you cannot add it to the challenge (unless you have an ARC of the last book) but you can read it for the readathons (more on that later)
- It doesn’t matter how many books you have left in the series, it can be only one or the whole series
- *Please make sure a series is finished if you add it to your TBR* (if a series gets more books and is expanded in 2020 that is okay)
There is more information on the FAQ page on the series to finish blog.
I’m not sure yet what my goal will be. I would be thrilled if I finished 5 series in 2020. I may try to make a possible TBR later on, but I’m not sure.
Are you going to join this challenge? Do you have a lot of series to finish?