If you’ve been following me for awhile, you probably know that I love mystery/thrillers. I was so excited to see a yearly challenge for these and I just have to sign up. This is being hosted by Carol’s Notebook and you kind find all the info here.
- You can read any book that is from the mystery/suspense/thriller/crime genres. Any sub-genres are welcome as long as they incorporate one of these genres.
- You don’t need a blog to participate but you do need a place to post your reviews to link up. (blog, Goodreads, Instagram, etc.)
- Make a goal post and link it back here with your goal for this challenge.
- Books need to at least 100 pages long. Please no short stories.
- Crossovers with other challenges are fine.
- The Challenge will run from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st. (Sign up ends March 15th)
We still have our facebook group so if you haven’t joined we would love for you too! Here’s the group’s link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/350512171977943/. It’s a closed group so just ask to join and we’ll let you in.
There will be a monthly link-up so we can see what everyone’s reading – and probably add some to our own tbr lists. At the halfway mark and at the end we will have a giveaway for those participating.
We’ll continue to use the hashtag #CloakDaggerChal.
5-15 books – Amateur sleuth
16-25 books – Detective
26-35 books – Inspector
36 – 55 – Special agent
56+ books – Sherlock Holmes
Since this is my first year trying this, I’m going easy with a goal of Amateur Sleuth 5-15 books.
Do you read mystery/thrillers? Are you signing up for this challenge?