I read more new releases than anything, so it only makes sense to sign up for this one again. You can find the information here. This challenge is hosted by (un) Conventional Bookworms.
- Books have to be released and reviewed in 2020.
- Other challenges can be used as well, if you are participating in the Netgalley / Edelweiss challenge or in the COYER challenge, books can count towards more than one challenge, as long as the ones you use for the 2020 New Release Reading Challenge qualify to the other rules.
- The minimum length for a book to qualify is 100 pages, it can be in any format though, physical, e-book, ARC or audiobook.
- The New Release Challenge is open from January 1st through December 31st 2020, and sign-ups are open until September 1st 2020.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate, you can link to your review on Goodreads or Booklikes instead – so don’t be shy!
- If you want to spread the love, please use #2020NewReleaseChallenge on Twitter 😉
There are five levels in the 2020 New Release Challenge:
- 1-30 books per year – New Release Newbie
- 31-60 books per year – New Release Pro
- 61-100 books per year – New Release Veteran
- 101-200 books per year – New Release Enthusiast
- 200+ books per year – New Release Obsessed
My goal this year is New Release Veteran 61-100 books.
Do you read a lot of new releases? Are you signing up for this challenge?