Down The TBR Hole is a meme created by lost in a story that revolves around cleansing your TBR of all those books you’re never going to read and sort through it all to know what’s actually on there.
Most of you probably know this feeling, your Goodreads TBR pile keeps growing and growing and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You keep adding, but you add more than you actually read. And then when you’re scrolling through your list, you realize that you have no idea what half the books are about and why you added them. Well that’s going to change!
It works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go
The Lying Game
The Fourth Monkey
If There’s No Tomorrow
I See London, I See France
Anna Dressed In Love
The Shadow Society
The Copper Gauntlet
The Dragon Heir
The Enchanter Heir
The Sorcerer Heir
City of Ashes (will add back later
The Hidden Oracle
Traitor to the Throne
REMOVING ALL 5
Blood Red, Snow White
The Serpent King
City of Fallen Angels
City of Lost Souls
I kept 3 and removed 17 this week.