Down The TBR Hole is a meme created by lost in a story that revolves around cleansing your TBR of all those books you’re never going to read and sort through it all to know what’s actually on there.
Most of you probably know this feeling, your Goodreads TBR pile keeps growing and growing and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You keep adding, but you add more than you actually read. And then when you’re scrolling through your list, you realize that you have no idea what half the books are about and why you added them. Well that’s going to change!
It works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go
Unravel Me (haven’t read book one)
The Hundredth Queen
Windwitch (will add back after reading book one)
Obsidian and Stars (haven’t read book one)
Ever the Brave (haven’t read book one)
Beat the Reaper
Liberty: The Spy Who (Kind Of) Liked Me
The School For Good and Evil
Midnight at the Electric
More Happy Than Not
The Gentlemen’s Guide To Vice and Virtue
Juliet Takes A Breath
The Chaos of Stars
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
Odd and the Frost Giants
The Scattering (haven’t read book one)
I kept 5 and removed 15 this week.