Down The TBR Hole is a meme created by lost in a story that revolves around cleansing your TBR of all those books you’re never going to read and sort through it all to know what’s actually on there.
Most of you probably know this feeling, your Goodreads TBR pile keeps growing and growing and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You keep adding, but you add more than you actually read. And then when you’re scrolling through your list, you realize that you have no idea what half the books are about and why you added them. Well that’s going to change!
It works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go
Godsgrave (will add back after reading Nevernight)
Strange But True
The Last Magician
The Sandcastle Empire
The Hammer of Thor (will add back after reading book one)
The Ship of the Dead (same as above)
The Lost Hero
All the Crooked Saints
Somebody Tell Aunt Tillie We’re in Trouble
The Crown’s Game
The Cruel Prince
The Dreadful Tale Of Prosper Redding
Daughter of the Burning City
I kept 9 and removed 11 this week.