Down The TBR Hole is a meme created by lost in a story that revolves around cleansing your TBR of all those books you’re never going to read and sort through it all to know what’s actually on there.
Most of you probably know this feeling, your Goodreads TBR pile keeps growing and growing and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You keep adding, but you add more than you actually read. And then when you’re scrolling through your list, you realize that you have no idea what half the books are about and why you added them. Well that’s going to change!
It works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go
The Crown’s Fate (will add back after I read book one)
Ivory and Bone
Daughter of the Pirate King
The Iron Trial
Denton Little’s Deathdate
Kill the Boy Band
The Hearts We Sold
Since We Fell
A Court of Thorns and Roses
Right Where You Left Me
I’ll Eat When I’m Dead
The Star Thief
Firstlife (a bit torn on this one)
The Dream Thieves
Blue Lily, Lily Blue
Out of the Easy
I kept 7 and removed 13 this week.