Down The TBR Hole is a meme created by lost in a story that revolves around cleansing your TBR of all those books you’re never going to read and sort through it all to know what’s actually on there.
Most of you probably know this feeling, your Goodreads TBR pile keeps growing and growing and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You keep adding, but you add more than you actually read. And then when you’re scrolling through your list, you realize that you have no idea what half the books are about and why you added them. Well that’s going to change!
It works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go
Dracula’s Guest and Other Weird Stories
Unwind (may add back later)
Throne of Glass
Strange the Dreamer
I’m Not in the Band
You’ll notice me removing sequels if I haven’t read book one yet. They will likely all be added back on in the future.
The World’s Greatest Detective
The Lightening Thief (may add back later)
The Sword of Summer
The Final Empire
Someone To Love
The Knife of Never Letting Go
I kept 8 and removed 12 this week.