Down The TBR Hole is a meme created by lost in a story that revolves around cleansing your TBR of all those books you’re never going to read and sort through it all to know what’s actually on there.
Most of you probably know this feeling, your Goodreads TBR pile keeps growing and growing and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You keep adding, but you add more than you actually read. And then when you’re scrolling through your list, you realize that you have no idea what half the books are about and why you added them. Well that’s going to change!
It works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go
A Poison Dark and Drowning
Hansel and Gretel
Of Fire and Stars
Revenge and the Wild
A Madness So Discreet
Blood of Wonderland
The Dazzling Heights
Shadows of the Dark Crystal
An Ember in the Ashes
Along For The Ride
Sabriel (may add this back later)
Harry Potter (I know, how haven’t I read this yet)
Saga Vol 1
My Lady Jane
Die For Me
This week I kept 8 and removed 12.