Down The TBR Hole is a meme created by lost in a story that revolves around cleansing your TBR of all those books you’re never going to read and sort through it all to know what’s actually on there.
Most of you probably know this feeling, your Goodreads TBR pile keeps growing and growing and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You keep adding, but you add more than you actually read. And then when you’re scrolling through your list, you realize that you have no idea what half the books are about and why you added them. Well that’s going to change!
It works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go
The Marriage Pact
Allie and Bea
Meant To Be
Secrets of Skin and Stone
Odd & True
The Handmaid’s Tale
The Man Without A Face
Twilight of the Elites
Reign of Shadows
Queen of Hearts
Ever the Hunted
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
Into the Water
The Darkest Minds
This week I kept 9 and removed 11.