Welcome to my stop on the blog tour for Sea Witch Rising by Sarah Henning. This tour is being hosted by Fantastic Flying Book Club and there will be a giveaway.
Sea Witch Rising (Sea Witch #2)
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
Release Date: August 6th 2019
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult, Retellings
“The Little Mermaid” takes a twisted turn in this thrilling sequel to villainess origin story Sea Witch, as the forces of land and sea clash in an epic battle for freedom, redemption, and true love.
Runa will not let her twin sister die. Alia traded her voice to the Sea Witch for a shot at happiness with a prince who doesn’t love her. And his rejection will literally kill her—unless Runa intervenes.
Under the sea, Evie craves her own freedom—but liberation from her role as Sea Witch will require an exchange she may not be willing to make. With their hearts’ desires at odds, what will Runa and Evie be willing to sacrifice to save their worlds?
Told from alternating perspectives, this epic fairy tale retelling is a romantic and heart-wrenching story about the complications of sisterhood, the uncompromising nature of magic, and the cost of redemption.
Sea Witch Rising Playlist – Sarah Henning
- Blank Space – Taylor Swift
- All Our Lives – Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness
- Cecilia and the Satellite – Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness
- Cold, Cold, Cold – Cage the Elephant
- Trouble – Cage the Elephant
- Lovefool – The Cardigans
- Sit Still, Look Pretty – Daya
- Ship To Wreck – Florence + The Machine
- Let Me Go – Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso
- Rivers and Roads – The Head and the Heart
- All We Ever Knew – Signs of Light
- I Keep Going to the River to Pray – Julie & The Dreggs
- Praying – Kesha
- Rise – Katy Perry
- Can’t Hold Us – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- Crazy for You – Madonna
- Like a Prayer – Madonna
- The One Moment – OK Go
- This Too Shall Pass – OK Go
- We Belong – Pat Benatar
- I Want You – Savage Garden
- &Run – Sir Sly
- You Need to Calm Down – Taylor Swift
- We All Die Trying To Get it Right – Vance Joy
- Fire and the Flood – Vance Joy
Sarah Henning is a recovering journalist who has worked for the Palm Beach Post, Kansas City Star and Associated Press, among others. While in South Florida, Sarah lived and worked through five hurricanes, which gave her an extreme respect for the ocean. When not writing, she runs ultramarathons, hits the playground with her two kids and hangs out with her husband Justin, who doubles as her long-suffering IT department. Sarah lives in Lawrence, Kansas, which, despite being extremely far from the beach, happens to be pretty cool.
Starts: 16th July 2019
Ends: 30th July 2019
Follow the Tour: