I decided to sign up for the 2019 Pages Read Challenge hosted by Book Dragon’s Lair. I thought this looked like a good one for me.
About The Challenge:
This challenge isn’t about how many books you read but rather how many pages. After all, it isn’t fair that I might read 4 titles and another might read 2 titles but we’ve read the same number of pages!
There is one hard rule, one just for general courtesy, several guidelines and eight levels.
- The book in question must have an ISBN or equivalent. If you can buy it or borrow it, it counts – which just means that all those on-line serials I read don’t count 😉
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post. That way we can find it.
- You can list your books in advance or as you read them. You can also change your list.
- Any genre or length of book counts.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger, just let me know in the comments.
- Reviews are good but not necessary. Once again, you don’t need to be a blogger, there are lots of places to post reviews. Hopefully, they’ll link up so we can read them.
- You may move up a level but not down.
- Crossovers for other challenges count
- Books started before January 1st, 2017 don’t count – unless you start over 😉
I’m aiming for Dwarf Peach: 36,000 pages
Did you sign up for this? Do you set a goal for number of pages read?