I was tagged by Melanie and Mireille from TBR and Beyond and thought it looked fun. The creator of the tag is Jenniely and it is a tag to discover if you have been naughty or nice this year!
- Tag & link the person who tagged you
- Tag and link the creator
- Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done
Tag another 10 people!
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it.
I have unfortunately left some ARCs unread, especially early on. Even now, I skip a few here and there because I either run out of time, or they just don’t sound as appealing anymore. I do try my best to read ARCs first though. Especially if it’s a physical arc that I requested. I always read those. Unrequested ones sometimes don’t get read though.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley.
My Netgalley feedback rating is 82% right now. It has dropped lower, but I don’t think it’s ever been that low.
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did).
I am definitely guilty of this.
4. Folded down the page of a book.
It’s been a very long time, but I know I’m guilty of doing this in the past.
5. Accidentally spilled on a book.
I’m sure I’ve done this more than once. I’ve also dropped a book in the bathtub while reading.
6. DNF a book this year.
I think I DNF two books this year. I try really hard to read everything I start, but there are usually a couple a year that I quit.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it.
I do have intentions of eventually reading everything I buy. But I will buy a book specifically because of how it looks. I have a lot waiting on me.
8. Read whilst you are meant to be doing something else (like homework).
What book nerd hasn’t done this?
9. Skim read a book.
Not very often, but I have done this. Especially with required reading in school.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal.
I am pretty sure I always make my goals. I keep them reasonable.
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it to the library.
I once had a dog eat a book, so I had to pay for it. There was no way I could return it.
12. Broke a book buying ban.
I don’t really do book buying bans.
13. Started a review, left it for ages and forgot what the book was about.
I am pretty good at writing my reviews in one sitting. If I wait to long, I just don’t review it.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading.
I don’t think I’ve ever done this. Possibly when I was younger, but I don’t think so.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads.
I’m pretty sure I’ve added every book since I started using Goodreads. I haven’t added everything I read before I started there, but I try to do that when I see them.
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend.
I think I’ve done this once, but it wasn’t intentional.
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book.
I’m pretty good at letting people borrow a book if they ask. I do get nervous about some of them though.
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book.
I don’t think I’ve done this. I don’t borrow too many books from other people.
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged.
I usually keep them somewhere safe when I remove them.
20. Sat on a book accidentally.
More than once.
10 Naughty and 10 Nice. I guess I’m perfectly balanced (which makes me happy being a Libra).
Consider yourself tagged if you want to try this one. I know a lot of you have already done it.