Since I already read a lot of new releases, I thought I would sign up for the 2019 New Release Challenge hosted by Lexxie and Brandee. You can follow the link and sign up, too.
- Books have to be released and reviewed in 2019.
- Other challenges can be used as well, if you are participating in the Netgalley / Edelweiss challenge or in the COYER challenge, books can count towards more than one challenge, as long as the ones you use for the 2018 New Release Reading Challenge qualify to the other rules.
- The minimum length for a book to qualify is 100 pages, it can be in any format though, physical, e-book, ARC or audiobook.
- The New Release Challenge is open from January 1st through December 31st 2019, and sign-ups are open until September 1st 2019.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate, you can link to your review on Goodreads or Booklikes instead – so don’t be shy!
- If you want to spread the love, please use #2019NewReleaseChallenge on Twitter
There are five levels in the 2019 New Release Challenge:
- 1-30 books per year – New Release Newbie
- 31-60 books per year – New Release Pro
- 61-100 books per year – New Release Veteran
- 101-200 books per year – New Release Enthusiast
- 200+ books per year – New Release Obsessed
I am going to aim for New Release Pro (31-60 books), but I’m hoping to make New Release Veteran (61-100).
There is a Facebook Group for the New Release Challenge, to have a place where we can keep up with each other, cheer each other on, and get to know each other better. It is also a place where we can help each other find even more new releases. For those of you who have already participated, it’s the same group as before.
Are you signing up for this challenge? What is your goal?