Down The TBR Hole is a meme created by lost in a story that revolves around cleansing your TBR of all those books you’re never going to read and sort through it all to know what’s actually on there.
Most of you probably know this feeling, your Goodreads TBR pile keeps growing and growing and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You keep adding, but you add more than you actually read. And then when you’re scrolling through your list, you realize that you have no idea what half the books are about and why you added them. Well that’s going to change!
It works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go
I’m going to start doing these a little differently to save picture space/time. I’ll still list all 15-20 books, but I’m only going to add a few pictures. It will likely be the books I’m keeping unless there are none for the week. Then I’ll add a few random ones so it’s not super boring.
Say What You Will
Em and Em
The Mindfulness Key
Hour of the Bees
REMOVING ALL FIVE
The Paradox of Vertical Flight
The Bright Effect
Seven Ways We Lie
The Year We Fell Apart
The Tree Makers
Half In Love With Death
I kept 5 and removed 15 this week!