I was nominated by Discerning Couch Potato for the Unique Blogger Award. Thank you so much and I hope you all check out Ginny’s blog.
The Unique Blogger Award
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. What book are you always thinking about even though you read it a long time ago?
The Bell Jar. It’s my favorite book (even though it’s so hard to chose one). I reread it every so many years which is something I never do.
2. If I wrote a book about your life, what should I title it?
I don’t think anyone would want to write a book about my life. It’s not very exciting.
3. If you could travel anywhere, in this very moment, where would you go? What book character would you take with you?
I would go to Italy or maybe Amsterdam. I would love to take Audrey Rose and Thomas with me. I love smart people and I think I would get along well with them.
Thank you again for the award/tag. I’m not good with tagging people. If you want to answer these questions, please consider yourself tagged.