I was nominated by Thrice Read for the unique blogger award. Make sure you go check out their awesome blog!
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. Why do you blog? What is the driving force behind your decision to continue to blog?
I love being able to talk about books and help promote for authors. I continue because it’s been fun so far, but also because of the community of wonderful readers that I’ve met.
2. How do you determine what you’re going to read next?
I’m a mood reader. I do have a TBR for arcs that need to be read. I try to read and review them a month before release date. But other than that, it’s all based on what I’m in the mood for. I also do books of the month/group reads for TBR and Beyond on facebook (I’m a moderator there).
3. What book will you always remember? Why?
There are so many, but I have to go with The Bell Jar. It’s the first book I remember reading that dealt with mental illness. I love Sylvia Plath’s writing and wish she would have written more books before she died. The book never felt like it was written so long ago like so many other books. I felt that it was ahead of it’s time. It brought so much attention to how women were treated and how mental illness wasn’t diagnosed or treated correctly.
Thank you so much to the girls at Thrice Read for the nomination!