Down The TBR Hole is a meme created by lost in a story that revolves around cleansing your TBR of all those books you’re never going to read and sort through it all to know what’s actually on there.
Most of you probably know this feeling, your Goodreads TBR pile keeps growing and growing and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You keep adding, but you add more than you actually read. And then when you’re scrolling through your list, you realize that you have no idea what half the books are about and why you added them. Well that’s going to change!
It works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go
As before, if there are no comments below the cover, I just don’t really remember adding the book to my list. I will be doing 15 again this week.
REMOVE ALL 5
Don’t Stay Up Late It’s R.L. Stine, so I’ll always give these books a chance. KEEP
Deliver Us I need to read a book on The Texas Killing Fields KEEP
REMOVE the other 3
REMOVE ALL 5 (I may add A Head Full of Ghosts again later. I was torn.)
I kept 2 and removed 13 this week.