I was nominated by Hanna for another Mystery Blogger Award. Please make sure you check out her blog.
• Thank whoever nominated you and include a link back to their blog
• Tell your readers three things about yourself
Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
• Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny one
Three Things About Myself
I’m a super picky eater.
I have terrible wanderlust right now. I wasn’t a big traveler before, but now I want to go everywhere and I want to do it now.
I keep and breed reptiles. I’ve been breeding leopard geckos for over ten years, but I think my time with them is coming to an end soon. I want to be able to do other things and blogging is taking up a lot of my time now.
Who’s your role model? I’m not sure that I really have one. I just try to be a good person and be honest.
• For the one weird question: your most embarrassing habit? I don’t know if I have any embarrassing habits. I play with my hair when I’m tired or nervous.
• Do you have any author whose books you buy even though you wouldn’t necessary like the exact book? Probably quite a few. I tend to buy books by authors I’ve never even read, just because of the hype.
• Best place to write your blog? I write on my computer at my desk.
• Do you write your own book or do you want to be an author? I used to write when I was young and even had a decent start on a book back then. But now, I don’t really write anymore. Maybe if I would have continued with college?
Thank you Hanna for the nomination. I’m not going to tag anyone because so many of you have already gotten this one. But if you want to answer Hanna’s questions, please consider yourself tagged.