Welcome to my stop on the blog tour for Unbreakable by Sara Ella hosted by Fantastic Flying Book Club.
by Sara Ella
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Release Date: May 1, 2018
Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy
Eliyana Ember is stranded in a foreign country in the Third Reflection with no passport, the inability to mirrorwalk, and zero clue where the nearest Thresholds back into the Fourth or Second might lie. Her mind is a haze, her memories vague. She knows a wormhole from the Fourth sent her here. She remembers her mom and baby brother Evan. Makai and Stormy and Joshua . . .
Deep down El realizes she must end the Void once and for all. Is there a way to trap the darkness within its current vessel, kill it off completely? To do so would mean sacrificing another soul—the soul of a man Joshua claims is a traitor. But he’s lied to her before, and even El senses Joshua can’t be fully trusted, but one thing is certain . . .
The Void must be annihilated. And only the Verity—the light which birthed the darkness—can put an end to that which seeks to kill and destroy.
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/35554136-unbreakable
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Unbreakable-Unblemished-Trilogy-Sara-Ella/dp/0718081056/ref=pd_bxgy_14_img_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=0718081056&pd_rd_r=GKKWWVT38116W7QW1W07&pd_rd_w=JNbMP&pd_rd_wg=fQVmc&psc=1&refRID=GKKWWVT38116W7QW1W07
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/unbreakable-sara-ella/1126606466?ean=9780718081058
- Book Depository: https://www.bookdepository.com/Unbreakable-Sara-Ella/9780718081058?ref=grid-view&qid=1522138744610&sr=1-3
- Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/unbreakable-80
- IndieBound: https://www.indiebound.org/book/9780718081058
- iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/book/unbreakable/id1249853544?mt=11
Other books in the series:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Once upon a time, SARA ELLA dreamed she would marry a prince (just call her Mrs. Charming) and live in a castle (aka The Plaza Hotel). Though her fairy tale didn’t quite turn out as planned, she did work for Disney—that was an enchanted moment of its own. Now she spends her days throwing living room dance parties for her two princesses and conquering realms of her own imaginings. She believes “Happily Ever After is Never Far Away” for those who put their faith in the King of kings.
Social Media Links:
- Prize: 10 winners will win 1 of the prizes
- US/Canada Only
- Ends: 5/7
Blog tour schedule link: http://fantasticflyingbookclub.blogspot.com/2018/04/tour-schedule-unbreakable-unblemished-3.html
Thanks for stopping by!