I was nominated by BooksCoffeeAndRepeat for the Miranda Sings Award. A huge thank you for that!
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
This might be a tough one for me, but I’ll do my best.
I love that I still read a lot. I went through some years where I didn’t read often, but I never gave up and I’m back to reading every day again.
My hair. It’s not perfect, but I like to do fun things with it. I change the color often and I’m not afraid to try new things.
I love that I’m working on getting over my fears. I’m trying to do one thing every year that scares me.
I’ve been breeding leopard geckos for 10 years now and I’ve got a pretty good reputation. So many people quit after a few years, but I’ve stuck with it.
I don’t feel my age. I just turned 40, but I don’t really do a ton of 40 year old things. I love music and still go to concerts. I breed reptiles. I get tattoos and weird hair colors. I just don’t feel older. I love that I still feel young at heart.
I try really hard to be positive. I don’t really hold grudges and I hate fighting with people.
I’m still married. With divorce becoming so common, I’m actually really proud of this one. February will be 17 years. There have been ups and downs, but we always work on them and our relationship continues to get stronger.
I’m going to nominate the last 10 people I see in my e-mail or comments on my blog. It’s totally fine if you don’t want to do this one.